Living Life Now

Friday, July 20, 2007

Together On A Mission 2007... Main Sessions 4 and 5

Unfortunately I didn't attend session 4, brought by P. J. Smyth, because I wasn't feeling very well, so went back to our accomodation after my first Training Track on Understanding Islam (which incidentally I'll be putting those on here together and seperate from the rest of the conference report).

As for Rob Rufus's message in slot number 5, I couldn't possibly make notes, as again he talks way too fast, told some great stories and never stuck to any kind of plan !!! lol !

The best place for the reports on these 2 sessions is at Dan's blog, they're both detailed and exciting.

2 Comments:

  • You didn't go to P J Symthe's session last year either did u?

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:42 PM  

  • From what I've heard - it was a conference founded on the grace of God not legalistic check in's at every session. So what if he didn't as long as he gloriously encountered God at the sessions he did?

    By Blogger Dan Bowen, at 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home