Living Life Now

Sunday, June 24, 2007

Back Online !!!!




Well, Well, Well !!!

Finally back online after what was getting on for a year !! It quite simply was horrific losing the internet :o( But hey ho, back now. Back to talk about anything that comes to mind, hehe !

I guess an update on what I've been up to since i last blogged (August '06 I believe, shame on me) might be interesting (possibly lol).

Well in the September I spent 2 weeks in Ibiza, this was my 1st foreign holiday, and it was FAB ! Would definately go back there again. Then 2 days after I got back I started my second year at Uni.

Then at the end of November, I quit my Uni course ! This was because I became increasingly dis-satisfied with the way the course was being run, and decided that I just couldn't continue my degree there. I was not the first person to leave that course however, and I certainly wasn't the last... make of that what you will.

Then into the New Year, nothing terribly exciting happened, but the decision to quit uni made me consider whether there was any point continuing living in Bristol. The course was the only thing keeping me there, and Bristol just never felt like home. This also, incidentally, was something that was playing on the mind of my housemate Dan (Baxter's Boy). The lease on our house was due to run out mid way through May, so we decided it time to move on to somewhere where we'd both feel more at home. The natural choice (for me at any rate) was Birmingham; being my home city, and it's where my family are, it's a place I can perhaps finish my degree sometime in the future.

So here I am, currently staying at my parents for a short time, just to save money.
And now that I am back online, let's hope I can keep up the blogs, and let's hope they're worth reading lol !!!

2 Comments:

  • FAB to have you back!! ;)

    By Blogger Dan Bowen, at 1:35 PM  

  • I agree!!

    Welcome back - we have missed your incredible insights into the Person of God and your encouraging reports of your relationship with your Lord.

    Looking forward to more of your testimony!

    DR S A J Burgess

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 8:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home