Living Life Now

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Ooh the sauce !!!

In answer to that comment that a one Baxter's Boy, left of my last blog, I have been VERY VERY bogged down with University work !!! Which he knows full well LOL !!!!!
So that's why I haven't written on my blog for a while. As soon as we finish for the Easter hols, then I'll unleash a few more of my opinions on the world (Lord help us lol).

But can I just say that you all have to keep reading Baxter's Boy's Blog, because Dan is just so gifted in what he thinks and truly believes !! His blog on Grace last Sunday certainly caused a big stir lol ! He always has good things to say, and really are a blessing.

TTFN x

1 Comments:

  • You have indeed ... including hogging the computer so I can't get near it ... ;)

    Mind you maybe some angry anonymous individuals might give thanks for that and pray that your workload increases so that I am shut up! :)

    Well I really mean this - I hope that you will write soon. Your comments are fresh and amazing and great and people need to hear what you have to say!

    By Blogger Dan Bowen, at 6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home