Living Life Now

Saturday, December 31, 2005

Spare a thought for the workers !

It's New Year's Eve ! Time for frivolity and getting legless !!!
Well, not for me. I have to work tonight, I work in my local pub. It's my part time job for while I'm at Uni. I don't really mind to be honest with you because it's double pay ! yey !
Another person working tonight is my house mate Dan, otherwise known as Baxter's Boy. He will no doubt be editing his blog at some point during his night shift, so do check it out, he has some very interesting things to say. http://ern-baxter.blogspot.com/
So spare a thought for us workers, who will endeavour not to be working next New Year's Eve !!!
TTFN

1 Comments:

  • It's great to see you in the blogging world!! We expect great things from you!! And I've told you that truth is essential ... since WHEN have I ever been spiritual!?!?!?!?!? ;)

    Well here's to the BEST 2006 ever!! We made it through 05! And I just think the best is yet to come!! God's got awesome things in store!!

    x

    By Blogger Dan Bowen, at 4:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home